St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church has been a part of Stevensville for more than 110 years. Founded in 1899, St. Paul’s Lutheran Church and School has served the families of Stevensville with God’s saving Word growing to include 1300 souls under its care. Many of the names, faces, and buildings have changed throughout those years, but the message of God’s saving love has not changed. Through their church membership, the people of St. Paul’s have united themselves with one another.
We share a common confession and loyalty to God’s Word, and aim to carry out Jesus’ Great Commission with one another, “Go and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit” (Matthew 28:19).
St. Paul’s is a member of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod with whom walk together in doing national and international mission work and training future pastors and teachers to serve within the WELS. To find out more about the WELS click www.wels.net.
Would you like more information about St. Paul’s? Please contact us!