After your visit, you can submit your application to the school office. Please remember that there is a $50 registration fee for our preschool program.
Enrollment applications are considered complete when the family has completed the following:
- Submitted an application for enrollment.
- Met with the principal and classroom teachers.
- Read and signed the St. Paul’s School Handbook which provides detailed information regarding our school including key topics such as the St. Paul’s Lutheran School enrollment policy, statement of beliefs, age and health requirements, expectations of parents, standards of behavior and tuition policy.
- Sign a release form, granting access of previous academic records to St. Paul’s Lutheran School.
- Provided a recent health appraisal and birth certificate.
The school principal, classroom teacher and our Board of Christian Education will review your application. The outcome of the process will be communicated to parents with a phone call and a letter of acceptance or denial. Every effort is made to communicate the decision as quickly as possible for the sake of all parties involved.
The Board reserves the right to expel any family who fails to make timely tuition payments or whose attitude and beliefs are contrary to the those of the school.
St. Paul’s Lutheran School of Stevensville, Michigan, admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarships and loan programs, or athletic and other school-administered programs.